Kamis, 02 Februari 2012

ibuku is Awsome


I never thougt how far she strugle to live in a crowded life

pain, tired and burden all upon her shoulder

no complains and tears fall

the most amazing is she never look at me with a saddy face n always cheers up where she shouldn't

she is a strong mankind ever created by God,

She inspires me much how to stand in this complicated world

sometimes, i feel like a shit when i make a mistake and dissapoint her

I'd better be dying than to look at her crying inside of her heart,

yes indeed, up to now. The one I want to make her happy all the time is my ibu,ibu and ibu

she is all I need. From the very first time i was born till now she is the best i've ever had

she take care of me, schooling me till higher education,

doing some household cores; cooking a meal, washing the dishes n chlotes for me

someday, i'll pay all of her kindness and feel proud of having son like me

although i know all she has done for me is unmeassureable, but at least i can make her smile of me

She's just the best I've ever had

ibuku....

0 Komentar:

Posting Komentar

Berlangganan Posting Komentar [Atom]

<< Beranda